Immigration Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified immigration lawyer who will answer your question

Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

More related answers
All immigration lawyers are VERIFIED
Attn:, Immigration Attorney: Is Form I-864 - Affidavit of
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Attn: Jen Marie, Immigration Attorney:Is Form I-864 - Affidavit of Support to show adequate Financial Support - necessary to be filed along with other forms for Adjustment of Status for Permanent Resi… read more
Hello again; as for form I-864 Affidavit of Support. I am the
Georgetown Lawyer
Georgetown Lawyer, Principal Attorney
Hello again; as for form I-864 Affidavit of Support. I am the immigrant and my husband is the only financial sponsor. Do we have to fill in any of the PART 3 of the form? I dont understand if it appli… read more
I am working on an affidavit of support, -864 and have a
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Hi, I am working on an affidavit of support, for i-864 and have a slight issue. They seem to be basing the income for 125% poverty off of last year, 2014. The issue is that I only worked about 5 month… read more
In the instructions for the I-864 affidavit of support, it
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney
In the instructions for the I-864 affidavit of support, it says that "an intending immigrant who has earned or can be credited with 40 qualifying quarters (credits) of work in the United States" does … read more
Im filling out Form 1-864 (affidavit of support) each for
I'm filling out Form 1-864 (affidavit of support) each for my brother who is immigrating with spouse and child as well as my sister who is immigrating with spouse and child and therefore will have a t… read more
And another one - I-864, Affidavit of support, do we need to
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
And another one - I-864, Affidavit of support, do we need to do 2 forms for me and my son, or just one?… read more
Filing I-864.Can I file the I-864 (affidavit of support) with
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Filing I-864.Can I file the I-864 (affidavit of support) with a 2015 extension? or do I need the 2015 tax return before I file? I have previous years 2014, 2013, 2012.… read more
Re Immigration and form I 864 Affidavit of Support Please
Georgetown Lawyer
Georgetown Lawyer, Principal Attorney
Re: Immigration and form I 864 Affidavit of Support: Please review the statement located in the I 864 form below. I am possibly going to be a joint/co sponser however I am hesitant because of this sta… read more
Received request for evidence (I-864, Affidavit of support)
Expert James
Expert James, Doctoral Degree
Received request for evidence (I-864, Affidavit of support) did not meet 125% of poverty guidelines) . It appears that my social security and pension has not been included with my Employment income. S… read more
Judith, I-864 Affidavit of support. I am including a copy
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
Judith, I-864 Affidavit of support. I am including a copy of my last Federal Tax return and W-2. Do I need to include any more supporting documents i.e. Bank statements, Home Appraisal, Balance of hom… read more
This question pertains to the i 864 affidavit of support. My
This question pertains to the i 864 affidavit of support. My father did not make any money from 2011-2013. He had no w2s or 1099s filed with the irs or to him and because of this he did not file tax r… read more
For the I 864 affidavit of support, is it ok to have three
Phillips Esq., Attorney
For the I 864 affidavit of support, is it ok to have three total sponsors? I will be one (the petitioner), my mom will be another, and it looks like my dad will have to be another, since they both ben… read more
Guillermo -- Question regarding I-864 Affidavit of Support,
FOR GUILLERMO: Hello Guillermo -- Question regarding I-864 Affidavit of Support, Part 5 -- Household Size:The sponsor is petitioning for his wife (green card) and I checked the box in Part 3, Item 28 … read more
On the I 864 affidavit of support, my mother-in-law will be
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
On the I 864 affidavit of support, my mother-in-law will be my sponsor. In section 5, when it asks about houshold members and dependants, that is pertaining to HER household, and not mine, correct? Al… read more
this is for filing I-864 Affidavit of Support, As proof of
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
this is for filing I-864 Affidavit of Support, As proof of residency and relationship in household to file I-864A I would like to know what type of other proof could work for proof of residency as som… read more
Affidavit of support. 2017 poverty guidelines for I-864
Affidavit of support JA: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet? Customer: yes JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet? Customer: no JA: Anything else … read more
Hi i am the petitioner i filed I-864 affidavit of support
Hi i am the petitioner i filed I-864 affidavit of support including my spouse as my joint co sponsor of I-864 affidavit of support without his signature and not able to provide any other supporting do… read more
I am completing the for I-864 Affidavit of Support for my
I am completing the for I-864 Affidavit of Support for my wife and her daughter (my step daughter). I have listed my wife as the principal immigrant in Part 2. and my step daughter as Familiy Member 1… read more