Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

My question is. I have temporary protected status from my…

Customer Question
Hi, yes my question is...
Hi, yes my question is. I have temporary protected status from my country Haiti, I have been in the US since August 2008 at the age of 13 brought with a visas, and we would travel back and forth on school break, and when the earthquake happens we couldn't go back that's when my family applied for tps and around that time we overstayed our visa and I grew up in here and I Wouldnt want to leave. I have no criminal records just speeding tickets, and now the DHS is terminating the tps for Haitian and my question would be while I have the tps status what is the best to get a green card or any other status stay permanent in the country? i wouldn't want to leave has i have lost my home country language to speak and no place to stay.
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
4/2/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 3 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

I am already answering you in the other post. You do not have to repost your question.

okay thank you

Can you see your other post?

i see it but no response yet

I am preparing it. Will send it soon.

Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 2 months ago

I"m so sorry for the delay. Your answer that I sent you never went through. I will send now. Are you married to US citizen ?