Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Judith/James/ --------------------------------------- I am…

Customer Question
Judith/James/***** ***** --------------------------------------- I am hearing alot...
Judith/James/***** *****
---------------------------------------
I am hearing alot of news on cap exempt H1B on the below events.1. I-797 approvals.
2. H1B stamping.
3. Port of entry arrival on H1B visa.In all the above 3 cases I am hearing that there are huge escalations because of Trump administration.Could you please help me with a numerical figure on the declination of the numbers in 2017 vs 2016 in each of the above.Regards,
Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/2/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 23 days ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

Hello! My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience. Please allow me some time to review your question.

What declination of numbers, specifically? As related to what?

Ely, Counselor at Law