Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I am pradeep mandal and my wife name is pampa saha, we are…

Customer Question
Dear mam , i...

Dear mam , i am pradeep mandal and my wife name is ***** ***** we are desaid that we are like to live in Paraguay permanently. I have bussiness in india like tour and travels, name is ***** ***** travels. How to apply i don't know everything so we are want your help.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the U.S. government?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I First talk with you

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
4/2/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Immigration Law Answer Team replied 2 months ago
Law Educator, Esq., Immigration Law Answer Team

Thank you for your question, but we do not have any attorney experts in Paraguay, you can get an immigration attorney in Paraguay at the same site used by other attorneys http://www.hg.org

CAN YOU SUGGEST AN ATTORNEY FOR THE SAM EPURPOSE?
AND COULD YOU PLEASE GIVE ME SOME IDEA ABOUT THE TIME FRAME, DOCUMENTATION AND ESTIMATED COST OF THE TOTAL PROCEDURE.....

Thank you for your reply.

I am sorry, but again, the BEST I can suggest is what I already provided to you and costs depend on how complicated your case is, but could run from $2500 US or more.