Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I am considering a move to the Us. What is the best visa for…

Customer Question
Hi, I am considering...

Hi, I am considering a move to the Us. What is the best visa for me to apply for? I am a chartered accountant specialising in retail finance working in the UK

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the U.S. government?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?

No

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
4/1/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Immigration Law Answer Team replied 3 months ago
Law Educator, Esq., Immigration Law Answer Team

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Can you find employment here in the US? That is one option?

Are you seeking an employment type visa or a permanent resident visa?