Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

US citizen filing fiance visa for his/her foreign born

spouse - Is fiance visa...
US citizen filing fiance visa for his/her foreign born spouse - Is fiance visa always gets approved or it can be denied? Trying to save time to bring fiance or spousal visa is best bet even it takes more time?
US citizen in Virginia and fiance is in Pakistan
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/30/2018
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

The fiance visa is not always approved. Yes, it can be denied. The spousal visa is not always approved either. Both can be denied. What is important is to show that it is a bonafide (genuine marriage). If you can show that and they believe you, then either one is fine.

Good luck to you and I hope this answer has helped you.

Please kindly click "Finish by RATING" and choose a rating from the STARS ★★★★★. The question will NOT finish or close after you click and rate me. DON'T WORRY. It will stay OPEN after you rate me and I can continue to answer your follow up questions at no additional charge, if you have any.

The stars are very important. If you don't RATE , I receive zero credit for my time with you. Hopefully you can rate me 3 stars or more. 5 stars rating is the best!

Again, if you have additional follow up questions for me, please ask and I will be happy to clarify. Your satisfaction is my #1 goal.

Any bonus you feel I earned is always very appreciated. For any NEW questions you have in the future that you would like only me to answer, you can begin the new post with the words "FOR JEN."

Hello again.. I see that you were able to view my answer last month, but you did not ask any follow ups or leave me any feed back. Please let me know how else I can help and please kindly keep in mind that we experts do not receive a salary from this website. We only receive credit when you leave a good rating for us with the stars ★★★★★. It is very important to me. This is my job. Thank you for your consideration of our work and time here.
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney