Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Can you sue somebody who is holding your card? They denied…

Customer Question
Can you sue somebody...

Can you sue somebody who is holding your green card?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the U.S. government?

Yes they denied to replace my green card. My friend admitted she has my green card

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about the green card?

Yes they sad I can sue my friend for stealing my green card, but I do not have the evidence that she really have it

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I want to know how I can get my friend to give me my green card

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
3/30/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer
Why did the uscis deny your request?