Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Thank you much aprreciated I have a question. Not for now -

Customer Question
Thank you much aprreciated...

Thank you much aprreciated I have a question

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the U.S. government?

Not for now - but going to but I need urgent input/advice

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My "case" is may be special I have actually a L1A Visa and my fiancé and me wanted to go and marry

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
3/28/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 3 months ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Sorry for the delay. I just ask that if the news is not good that you not shoot the messenger. Shooting the messenger is either leaving a negative rating (usually reserved for rude or unprofessional experts) or not leaving a positive rating at all.

Is your fiancé a U.S. Citizen? If not, where are they and what is their status?

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.