Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I need to know if you have a relative been filed to join and…

Hello,I need to know if...
Hello,I need to know if you have a relative been filed to join and he request for visa of visiting ,it could be affected the filed one pending in immigration of USA or being denied for those a and visa?
3/28/2018
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

NO it will not affect the following to join. They would not be denied the following to join just because someone applies for a visa.

Good luck to you and I hope this answer has helped you.

Please kindly click "Finish by RATING" and choose a rating from the STARS ★★★★★. The question will NOT finish or close after you click and rate me. DON'T WORRY. It will stay OPEN after you rate me and I can continue to answer your follow up questions at no additional charge, if you have any.

The stars are very important. If you don't RATE , I receive zero credit for my time with you. Hopefully you can rate me 3 stars or more. 5 stars rating is the best!

Again, if you have additional follow up questions for me, please ask and I will be happy to clarify. Your satisfaction is my #1 goal.

Any bonus you feel I earned is always very appreciated. For any NEW questions you have in the future that you would like only me to answer, you can begin the new post with the words "FOR JEN."

Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
It means anytime you have issue for visiting you relative you should apply you get non guarantee of being approved visa in USA embassy and not affected the following to join been filed?

That is correct.

Hello

.