Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Questions. Colorado. About immigration. Is it any matter…

Customer Question
Questions Lawyer's Assistant: What...

Questions

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Colorado

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

About immigration

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken? Has any paperwork been filed with the U.S. government?

Is it any matter when you filed for your relative for to join and your relative try to apply for visa for visiting while waiting for immigration processing for the filed benefit?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?

Non

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
3/28/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 2 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

A person waiting to join is allowed to apply for a visitor's visa B2 but there is no guarantee that she will get approved for the visa.

Good luck to you and I hope this answer has helped you.

Please kindly click "Finish by RATING" and choose a rating from the STARS ★★★★★. The question will NOT finish or close after you click and rate me. DON'T WORRY. It will stay OPEN after you rate me and I can continue to answer your follow up questions at no additional charge, if you have any.

The stars are very important. If you don't RATE , I receive zero credit for my time with you. Hopefully you can rate me 3 stars or more. 5 stars rating is the best!

Again, if you have additional follow up questions for me, please ask and I will be happy to clarify. Your satisfaction is my #1 goal.

Any bonus you feel I earned is always very appreciated. For any NEW questions you have in the future that you would like only me to answer, you can begin the new post with the words "FOR JEN."

Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 1 month ago
Hello again.. I see that you were able to view my answer last month, but you did not ask any follow ups or leave me any feed back. Please let me know how else I can help and please kindly keep in mind that we experts do not receive a salary from this website. We only receive credit when you leave a good rating for us with the stars ★★★★★. It is very important to me. This is my job. Thank you for your consideration of our work and time here.
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney