Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I'm looking for lawyer that help me to deal with denied

Customer Question
Hi,I'm looking for lawyer...

Hi,I'm looking for lawyer that help me to deal with denied case

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

The US embassy in Addis Ababa denied my case to get my Wife here who is mother of two separating her from her kids whose I'm doing DNA test to bring them,they crying telling me that how they can come leaving their mom there

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

They just denied today her case and recommended DNA for the kids, already paid for DND,and waiting for ample test appointment here then to be sent to Addis Ababa

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yeah,jus how much it costs me and if they are international lawyers

Lawyer's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Lawyer's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

Sorry my tablet is almost dead,let me charge it

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Immigration Law
3/27/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 23 days ago
Edward Young

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. Please give me a few minutes to formulate a response. Also, please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Immigration Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 23 days ago

Please tell me in which city and state you live. I can refer you to some highly qualified attorneys who can help you and explain your options and how their fee structure works.

Ely, Counselor at Law