Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I want my jeldarn fo ithopia. Put I waytin 3years pls

Customer Question
I want my jeldarn...

I want my jeldarn fo ithopia

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the U.S. government?

Yes sir

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?

Yes put I waytin 3years pls

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
Thanks
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/26/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 3 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

I'm sorry, I do not understand your question. Please rephrase it.