Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I am a US Dual citizen and I married my wife outside of the…

Second opinion] I am...

Second opinion] I am a US Dual citizen and I married my wife outside of the US. We are married in court in Kuwait and my wife is syrian. I would like to visit my family in the US with her. Is it possible ?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the U.S. government?

No I have not filed any paperwork in the US

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?

No I have not

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

What are the fees for this service?

Lawyer's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Immigration Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

5 dollar deposit and at avg how much would i be spending?

Answered in 1 hour by:
3/25/2018
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions. I am reviewing it and will post your answer momentarily.

Welcome to JustAnswer! I have 34 years experience as an immigration attorney and I am here to help resolve your immigration issue. Tackling these issues can sometimes get confusing. Should you need to chat on the phone or document review, I am able to do that for an additional cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested.

Syrian citizens and refugees are one of 7 countires part of an extreme vetting plan to keep out “radical Islamic terrorists,” The Supreme Court upheld the executive order unless there is a waiver such as one has permanent resident status or is a vetted refugee. There may on a case by case basis be other humanitarian waivers of the ban.

So under the circumstances in this current administrative climate it is most unlikely that your spouse would beiissued a visitor visa.

I hope that helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions. I appreciate this opportunity to help you. I do not receive a salary here at JustAnswer, and am only compensated for my time after receiving a rating. If you are very satisfied with my answer please take a moment to click on the 5 stars at the top of the page. The question thread remains open and you can ask follow-up questions.

Judith

Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer