Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Trabajo en un retail store y me siento muy vigilada por mis…

Customer Question
Trabajo en un retail...

Trabajo en un retail store y me siento muy vigilada por mis coworkers y mis manager;esto me tiene muy deprimida ya que soy una persona muy honesta y y no tengo ningún récord criminal y he trabajado en varios lugares y nunca he sido tratada así.Por favor necesito saber que puedo hacer. Gracias por su atención.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a MI lawyer about this?

No,yo he hablado a recursos humanos y nunca he tenido soluciones ni respuestas de mis empleadores

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Llamar a recursos humanos y hablar con los managers

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Me gustaría hablar con alguien en español por favor

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Immigration Law
3/24/2018
Immigration Lawyer: NYCLAWYER, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
NYCLAWYER
NYCLAWYER, Lawyer
I can suggest some options. would you like that information? please let me know and i will put it together and respond shortly. You can wait or come back later when we email you that a reply is ready. Thanks for your patience. This is not the answer. just an opening question so I can better focus the answer and make it more helpful.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Please;I’m not talk a good English, so that’s why I would like to talk in Spanish language,I apologize about this and i’ll appreciate.Thanks.
On review of your facts, you have a good case.A lawyer letter from a local lawyer can be effective in several ways. It can avoid costly litigation and help bring about a settlement. It also helps organize the claim and if it goes to court shows the judge you tried in good faith to resolve it!You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.If you have a follow up, just reply and ask me!Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Ely, Counselor at Law