Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Am citizen am petitioner for my husband he had interview in…

Customer Question
Am citizen am petitioner...

Am citizen am petitioner for my husband he had interview in December 7, 2017 during the end of the interview he got a blue form letting him know that he’s in administration processing fronm there he went to refuse for one day following date he went to transfer to processing wish he had been approve for 601A why is his case taking so long now there telling me his file got trasfer to Kentucky but where.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the U.S. government?

What kind

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?

We have a lawyer since we got ready to process paper for him.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I will like to know why is taking them so long.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
3/24/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 3 months ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Sorry for the delay. I just ask that if it is bad news that you not shoot the messenger. Shooting the messenger is either leaving a negative rating (usually reserved for rude or unprofessional experts) or not leaving a positive rating at all.

Waivers are not guaranteed. Also, it isn't really correct to ask for forgiveness but to hurry up about it. What country is your spouse from? Did your spouse only have one illegal entry and nothing else?

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

What country is your spouse from? Did your spouse only have one illegal entry and nothing else?