Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

We are applying for E2 extension with first 9 months profit…

Good day.... We are applying for...
Good day....
We are applying for E2 extension with first 9 months profit of 7000 and next year profit of 46000
The payroll dropped in second year due to unavailability of resources but got three employees in 2018 from Jan.
I heard the chances of extension approval are very less.
Only month remaining..... need your advise
3/24/2018
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Many thanks..... Ill be waiting for your reply

I am not available for a phone call at the moment, but another expert may take it. In the meantime, yes, it is a risk that you may not be able to renew your E-2. But you are saying you created 3 additional jobs for U.S. workers since you originally started the E-2 company and that you are at least making a marginal profit?

The employees on w2 during last years were 2 but one of them resign in May
I had one green card holder who worked on 1099 last year.
This year from Jan I have 3 employees along with my self
My renewal is due Apr 25
First year profit was only 9 months starting from Apr . It tottaled around 7000 which is less because of a robbery had in store costs us around 12000 loss
Second year the profit is around 46k ... this year did alot of renovation works like bullet proof glassing.
Lobby cor Lottery
Bullet proof cabin et
Phone call session started

I tried calling. Are you available now for a phone call?

Thank you for the positive rating. If you would like to request me in the future for a different topic, please remember to put FOR GUILLERMO in the subject line and message box. Good luck to you!