Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Ms Guillermo! I’m back to make clear in my I-360(currently…

Hello Ms Guillermo! I’m back...
Hello Ms Guillermo! I’m back to make clear in my I-360(currently denied). You said last lime that I file the I-290B, it is just to keep the I-485 and try to renew my working permit. Is that means I can not get anyway my green card through this petition?This question is for Mr. QUILLERMO but he does not answer me, IS possible that another lawyer help me? Please !
3/24/2018
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer

Sorry for the delay. I just ask that if it is bad news that you not shoot the messenger. Shooting the messenger is either leaving a negative rating (usually reserved for rude or unprofessional experts) or not leaving a positive rating at all.

If the I-290B is ultimately denied, then no, you will not be able to get a green card through that petition. You will have to find another way.

Let me know if you need anything else, but please do not forget that positive rating. Thank you!

Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Phone call session started
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.