Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I miss represent to America during having my card so i

Customer Question
i miss represent to America...
i miss represent to America during having my green card so i checked with many lawyers but did do nothing i need to go there cause my parents are there and i love to live there
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
3/24/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 2 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

Please explain in more detail what happened to you and what your question is. I am not understanding.

thnx
i used to have a green card since 2007 and i had my own business in KSA
when it's time to travel i didn't go
of course for many years and when i appointed a lawyer he didn't help at all what to do
i forgot to tell when i went to show up for the passport and they asked me many questions the lady over there said u passed where do u want to do ur oath for the citizenship i said Your PA she said ok after a week i have a letter from immigration said that i miss represent so i tried many things to help but i couldn't
mi pretty sure that u will help me to fix this

When was the last time you were in the US?

What did you misrepresent?

I was there 2011
Sorry but I’m living over seas
They told by my lawyer that I miss represent it means I didn’t go there every 6 months

Ok, so what is your question now?

Helllo again- I still do not know what your question is. Please tell me.