Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Pls contact me. cuthbert. Ph. 650-642-1850. I need help. I…

Customer Question
Pls contact me. My...

Pls contact me. My name is ***** ***** Ph.(###) ###-#### I need help

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the U.S. government?

I have a woman that lost her father. He will her 2.5 million. He was an the daughter a us citizen. I met het on fast book. I no the scams but I have been tuff an they have sent me deaf cert., will, gold secr

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?

No. Im on med cal do to cancer.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Theres more but need to talk to someone

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
3/23/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 3 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

Hi Daniel- I am happy to help. Please give me all the details and what is your question?

HI again Daniel, I am ready to help you with your questions but I don't see the details. Please let me know so I can help you.