Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I have a question my friend is a uk citizen came to american…

I have a question...

I have a question my friend is a uk citizen came to american on an esta wavier, and now wants to stay longer in america what is the best way to do that

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the U.S. government?

His esta is up in about a month and no we have not taken any steps yet as we wanted to do it the legal way

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I belive thats it

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/23/2018
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions. I am reviewing it and will post your answer momentarily.

Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
Phone call session started