Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I got arrested while I did shopping on Oct 2016. I don’t…

Customer Question
I got arrested while...

I got arrested while I did shopping on Oct 2016

Lawyer's Assistant: What were you charged with exactly? Do you have any upcoming court dates?

No, I don’t have upcoming court dates

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

CT

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I applied for job, and didn’t get that due to my background check

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Immigration Law
3/23/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.

Ely, Counselor at Law