Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Just need information to withdrwel my petition. Nothing. I…

Customer Question
Hi just need information...

Hi just need information to withdrwel my petition

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the U.S. government?

No, Nothing.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?

I have, But the charge was to much

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am unemployed and my husband is waiting for the interview and he has left home. He will not speak to me only throgh email and that is seldom now

Submitted: 30 days ago.Category: Immigration Law
3/22/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer replied 30 days ago
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Sorry for the delay. I just ask that if the news is not good that you not shoot the messenger. Shooting the messenger is either leaving a negative rating (usually reserved for rude or unprofessional experts) or not leaving a positive rating at all.

You are the U.S. Citizen or your spouse is?

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
hi

Hello. Are you the U.S. Citizen or your spouse is?

Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer replied 21 days ago

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

Are you the U.S. Citizen or your spouse is?

Ely, Counselor at Law