Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I have a close friend who is here on a visiting visa in

Customer Question
Arkansas. She will be giving...
I have a close friend who is here on a visiting visa in Arkansas. She will be giving birth to a baby here before her visa expires. The question is, will there be any health insurance that is provided by the State which can cover her? Can she sign up for some health insurance in the state of Arkansas, even though she's on visit visa? Will she be eligible in the state of Arkansas?
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
3/22/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 3 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

Hi are you able to answer this question?

Yes, I'm very sorry but you opted me out of the question and so I could not answer you.

Yes, she can use emergency medicaid. That will cover basic expenses. For more information, you can call the hospital in advance to get more information.

Good luck to you and I hope this answer has helped you.

Please kindly click "Finish by RATING" and choose a rating from the STARS ★★★★★. The question will NOT finish or close after you click and rate me. DON'T WORRY. It will stay OPEN after you rate me and I can continue to answer your follow up questions at no additional charge, if you have any.

The stars are very important. If you don't RATE , I receive zero credit for my time with you. Hopefully you can rate me 3 stars or more. 5 stars rating is the best!

Again, if you have additional follow up questions for me, please ask and I will be happy to clarify. Your satisfaction is my #1 goal.

Any bonus you feel I earned is always very appreciated. For any NEW questions you have in the future that you would like only me to answer, you can begin the new post with the words "FOR JEN."

Hello again.. I see that you were able to view my answer yesterday, but you did not ask any follow ups or leave me any feed back. Please let me know how else I can help and please kindly keep in mind that we experts do not receive a salary from this website. We only receive credit when you leave a good rating for us with the stars ★★★★★. Thank you for your consideration of our work and time here.