Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I am asrita. I have a query reg h1b transfer. Not yet. I…

Customer Question
I am asrita Lawyer's...

I am asrita

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the U.S. government?

I have a query reg h1b transfer

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about the H-1B visa?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have got a new job and proceeding with H1b transfer,previously i have total 9 years of experience.My first company not existed any more .so i have removed 2 yrs of exp while applying new job.i have kept 7 years of exp while applying new job.Does this impact on H1 transfer ?Usisc compares previous petitions and current H1b transfer ?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
3/22/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions. I am reviewing it and will post your answer momentarily.

Welcome to JustAnswer! I have 34 years experience as an immigration attorney and I am here to help resolve your immigration issue. Tackling these issues can sometimes get confusing. Should you need to chat on the phone or document review, I am able to do that for an additional cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested.

Under the new administration it is common for the USCIS to compare prior petitions with the current petition.

Even though your first employer is no longer in business that does not mean you didn't work for them. It would be prudent to maintain continuity of information with all USCIS filings. USCIS is able to access state corporate records to see that the first employer has ceased to do business.

Keep all information consistent.

I hope that helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions. I appreciate this opportunity to help you. I do not receive a salary here at JustAnswer, and am only compensated for my time after receiving a rating. If you are very satisfied with my answer please take a moment to click on the 5 stars at the top of the page. The question thread remains open and you can ask follow-up questions.

Judith