Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

My n400 application has passed normal uscis processing

Customer Question
Hello, my n400 application...

Hello, my n400 application has passed normal uscis processing period, I put a call through to them and they said they are waiting for fbi clearance which has been the case for more than 1 year please do I need to get an attorney to write to fbi if they can give a reason for the long wait on my clearance or can you advise me on what to do

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the U.S. government?

I have filed my n400 application for naturalization over a year ago

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about the citizenship application?

Nope

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/22/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions. I am reviewing it and will post your answer momentarily.

Welcome to JustAnswer! I have 34 years experience as an immigration attorney and I am here to help resolve your immigration issue. Tackling these issues can sometimes get confusing. Should you need to chat on the phone or document review, I am able to do that for an additional cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested.

What is your country of current citizenshp?

Have you sought assistance from your US Senator's office?

Judith

Nigeria and No I have not soughted assistant from the senator. I only spoke to the immigration and they said that the fbi has not yet cleared me and it has passed fbi clearing period