Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Judith, I asked you a question about immigration ago and you…

Customer Question
Hi Judith, I asked you...
Hi Judith, I asked you a question about immigration long ago and you gave me great answers. My wife and children are now in USA with CR! and [email protected] Visas. I am filling out the I-485 and I can't pay the fee because apparently, they forgot to put the " Immigrant Data Summary" with her papers after the interview in Kiev. Without the DOS Case ID# ***** this summary, I can't pay the fee. I called USCIS and they said that I have to call the Embassy. I cannot find a valid phone number or talk to person regarding this. Can you help? Any fees involved, I will pay, of course.
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Immigration Law
3/22/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer replied 1 month ago
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions. I am reviewing it and will post your answer momentarily.

Hi and welcome back. Just when you think you have reached the end of the road you still find roadblocks. It is very frustrating.

If that gets you nowhere try this link to WDC numbers at HQ.

If those fail your Senator from Mass, Hon Elizabeth Warren

https://www.warren.senate.gov/?p=email_senator

https://www.warren.senate.gov/services/findassistance

You will be required to sign a release for the Senator's office to be allowed access to your spouse's and step-child's immigration information.

Hope you find these links helpful, the DOS pdf files are information generally only shared with members of the immigration lawyer's association.

If you are satisfied with my answer thank you in advance for your 5 star rating and returning to me!

Judith

KYIV (E) 4 Ihorya Sikorskoho, +(380) (44)(###) ###-#### Fax + (380)
(44)(###) ###-#### Workweek: M-F 0830-1730, Website:
http://kyiv.usembassy.gov/
Officer Name
DCM OMS Lori Enders
AMB OMS Dianne Wampler
DHS/ICE ***** *****

Office of the Ombudsman (S/O)
Ombudsman Shireen Dodson 7528(###) ###-####br />Associate Ombudsman Katie Manderson 7528(###) ###-####br />Executive Assistant Genie Hebron 7528(###) ###-####br />Assoc. Ombudsman Riley E Barrar 7528(###) ###-####br />Assoc. Ombudsman ***** ***** 7528(###) ###-####/p>

Office of the Deputy Secretary
Deputy Secretary of State
Deputy Secretary of State John J. Sullivan 7220(###) ###-####br />Executvie Assistant Gregory D. LoGerfo 7220(###) ###-####br />Scheduler/Personal Assistant Cynthia J. Loyet 7220(###) ###-####br />Special Assistant Georgiana Cavendish 7220(###) ###-####br />Senior Advisor Marik A. String 7220(###) ###-####br />Staff Assistant Patricia Kidd 7220(###) ###-####br />Staff Assistant Vacant 7220(###) ###-####br />Special Assistant/Speech Writer Vacant 7311(###) ###-####br />Personal Assistant Vacant 7220(###) ###-####br />Personal Driver for the Deputy Secretary James O.
Davis 7220(###) ###-####br />Special Assistant Luke Reynolds 7220(###) ###-####br />Special Assistant Katharine B. Nanavatty 7220(###) ###-####br />Special Assistant Jenifer L. Neidhart de Ortiz 7220(###) ###-####br />Special Assistant Christopher P. Curran 7220(###) ###-####br />Special Assistant Jamie Shufflebarger 7220(###) ###-####/p>

May I answer anything further for you to earn your 5 star rating?

Judith

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I found out that this is is the same as the immigration case number ***** you have to drop the last two digits for it to work. Nowhere in I-485 instructions does it tell you this! It only says it is on the immigration summary page which we don't have. I tried using this number, which I've had since I-130aprroval, but it didn't work because you have to drop those last two digits. I'm surprised that you could not tell me this.

You did not ask that question, you asked for contact phone numbers which I provided you. USCIS told you to contact the embassy and I gave you exactly that information plus more.

Judith Ludwic

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I explained my situation fully about not being able to pay the green card fee because the DOS ID number did not work. The giving of contact numbers could have been avoided by simply telling me that the DOS ID # is the same as the immigration case # ***** with the last two digits dropped. I'm not going to give you a bad review, don't worry. I'm simply not going to respond to any requests for reviews.
Immigration Lawyer: Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer replied 29 days ago

All the best and I hope another expert is more satisfactory in the future.

Judith

Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer