Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

My relative has an expired Colorado license (of a special…

My relative has an expired...
My relative has an expired Colorado license (of a special category that says not valid for all legal pruposes). He also has a current mexican passport.. Is it OK to submitt the I-130 with only the passport, and not the license?
3/22/2018
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

He does not need to submit his license for an I-130 petition. His passport and birth certificate with translation is enough.

Good luck to you and I hope this answer has helped you.

Please kindly click "Finish by RATING" and choose a rating from the STARS ★★★★★. The question will NOT finish or close after you click and rate me. DON'T WORRY. It will stay OPEN after you rate me and I can continue to answer your follow up questions at no additional charge, if you have any.

The stars are very important. If you don't RATE , I receive zero credit for my time with you. Hopefully you can rate me 3 stars or more. 5 stars rating is the best!

Again, if you have additional follow up questions for me, please ask and I will be happy to clarify. Your satisfaction is my #1 goal.

Any bonus you feel I earned is always very appreciated. For any NEW questions you have in the future that you would like only me to answer, you can begin the new post with the words "FOR JEN."

Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Thanks very much Jen.

You're very welcome!