Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I got an RFE for STEM Extension. They asked for Employment…

Customer Question
I got an RFE...

I got an RFE for STEM Extension

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the U.S. government?

They asked for Employment history

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?

Nope I spoke to DSO and sent the response

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The end date was different for one of my employer Actual was different from the one filled in SEVIS by the school

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
3/22/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Josie-Mod,
 replied 3 months ago
Josie-Mod
Hi, I'm Josie, a moderator for this topic.
I've noticed you have not yet received a response to this question.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer.
If you are, please let me know. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
I would like to wait for an answer
Immigration Lawyer: Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions. I am reviewing it and will post your answer momentarily.

Welcome to JustAnswer! I have 34 years experience as an immigration attorney and I am here to help resolve your immigration issue. Tackling these issues can sometimes get confusing. Should you need to chat on the phone or document review, I am able to do that for an additional cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested.

What is your question?

I understand you submitted conflicting information to USCIS, your information is different from DSO records.

Judith

I have already submitted my document!Thank You!