Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

My husband is sponsoring myself (wife), his mom and dad,

My husband is sponsoring...

My husband is sponsoring myself (wife), his mom and dad, that are not married, All of us live in the US and all of us are out of status

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken? Has any paperwork been filed with the U.S. government?

I am about to file for all of us, I130, I485, G325

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about the green card?

I also need the 864 correct? I dont know how fill out this form

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

NO, I would like help on this form

3/21/2018
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

Yes you also need the I-864 for each person. What are your questions?

For you, you need I-130, I-130A, I-485, I-864 (optional I-765 and I-131)

For the parents, you need I-130, G-325A (one for parent and one for husband), I-485, I-864 (optional I-765 and I-131)

I dont need G325 for myself and husband then?
The principal immigrant on the form, is each one of us?

No a spouse does not need the G-325A. Only the parents do. You fill out the I-130A instead.

On the I-864 A, the principal immigrant is each one of you, yes.

I know immigration issues like these sometimes seem complicated and confusing. If at any time you would like to have a more detailed consultation by phone or if you need help with preparation or review of applications, I can send you an offer to exchange contact information so I may help you with these legal services for a reasonable fee in the future. You don't have to decide if you would like that now, but just letting you know it's an affordable option for you to keep in mind for whenever you'd like.

-----------------

Good luck to you and I hope this answer has helped you.

Please kindly click "Finish by RATING" and choose a rating from the STARS ★★★★★. The question will NOT finish or close after you click and rate me. DON'T WORRY. It will stay OPEN after you rate me and I can continue to answer your follow up questions at no additional charge, if you have any.

The stars are very important. If you don't RATE , I receive zero credit for my time with you. Hopefully you can rate me 3 stars or more. 5 stars rating is the best!

Again, if you have additional follow up questions for me, please ask and I will be happy to clarify. Your satisfaction is my #1 goal.

Any bonus you feel I earned is always very appreciated. For any NEW questions you have in the future that you would like only me to answer, you can begin the new post with the words "FOR JEN."

Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
please, send me that.

Sure, I will send now.