Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I am an Italian citizen holding an immigrant visa to the US…

Customer Question
Hello, my name is*****...

Hello, my name is***** am an Italian citizen holding an immigrant visa to the US and I have a question regarding the process by which it is converted to a greencard.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the U.S. government?

I have an immigrant Visa, yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about the green card?

NOt yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No, thank you

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
3/21/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

Hello! My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience. Please allow me some time to review your question.

Which type of immigrant visa do you have?

And what are your questions?

Hello James, I was hoping for a telephone consultation, is that not available?
is that a cost of 59 instead of the cost of 48 or is it in addition to the 48?
Hello?

It will be available shortly. As far as the cost, I do not have access to your billing information. You would have to contact Customer Service about what you've paid. I do know that phone calls are "Additional Services," so there is an additional fee.

Thank you kindly for your time, I would like to cancel my request for a consult.

Please do not write "Hello?" or otherwise check in with me. It takes me time to prepare responses. Checking in puts your question at the bottom of my list of questions because the system thinks you last responded. That causes you additional delays.

Are you sure? I can help you without a phone call too, if you would like.

thank you, ***** ***** like to cancel my request for a consultation.