Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

My daughter has lost here card/ Canadian citizen, Permanent…

Customer Question
My daughter has lost...

My daughter has lost here green card/ Canadian citizen, Permanent resident here in Baltimore. She is scheduled to return on Sunday Mar 25. Is there any way we can get her home? Fastest, cheapest, best? Need an answer quickly, please.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken? Has any paperwork been filed with the U.S. government?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about the green card?

I thought YOU were the lawyer.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 5 months ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Sorry for the delay. I just ask that if the news is not good that you not shoot the messenger. Shooting the messenger is either leaving a negative rating (usually reserved for rude or unprofessional experts) or not leaving a positive rating at all.

So she is a U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident and lost get green card? What country is she currently in?