Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I have a questions about the form I-751. I am about to file…

I have a questions...

I have a questions about the form I-751

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the U.S. government?

I am about to file to remove condtions on my gc

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?

No

3/21/2018
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Sorry for the delay. I just ask that if the news is not good that you not shoot the messenger. Shooting the messenger is either leaving a negative rating (usually reserved for rude or unprofessional experts) or not leaving a positive rating at all.

So what questions do you have about the I-751?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Good afternoon, I have not had a chance to ask the question yet. So, here it is ; while filling out the I-751 page 2 part 1 question 20, is it a question about arrests since I got my gc or if I was ever arrested>? also in part 5 question about kids, do I enter my kids, or both of our kids or none since none are applying to remove their condtions

Well, question 20 is pretty self-explanatory. Part 5 you should include all children that are yours, that you have had with someone else or that you have had with your current spouse, but you do not put the children of your U.S. Citizen spouse that he or she had with someone else So what would you like to know about question 20?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok so I am clear about part 5
but part 20 even though it was addressed at the time of my interview for gc still need to be explained right? the arrest dates back to 2005
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I just sent you a file (doc) with an explanation, is that sufficient to include with the court disposition ?

Yes. Just disclose it even though it will not negatively effect your I-751 since it was already taken care of when you got your Conditional green card.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! If you have no further questions (at this time) please leave a positive rating for my service. I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars or smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, you may have to scroll up to the top of the page or click on my name and they should come out. Also, your session does NOT close when leaving a positive rating, so you can continue to ask additional questions without additional charge. Thank you for your understanding.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank You so much, my biggest fear was that I may be denied now even though it was addressed before

That should not be an issue specifically because it was addressed already.

Let me know if you need anything else, but please do not forget that positive rating. Thank you!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thank You so much! I worried they can deny the i-751 even though it was addressed before!
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thanks again

I understand. No worries. Just PLEASE do not forget to click on 5 stars. Thank you!

Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
have a great day
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i will!

Thank you for the positive rating. If you would like to request me in the future for a different topic, please remember to put FOR GUILLERMO in the subject line and message box. Good luck to you!

Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.