Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Have my Card expiring in Nov. Not yet. Not yet. Not really…

Good morning hey I...

Good morning hey I have my Green Card expiring in Nov

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the U.S. government?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about the green card?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not really

3/21/2018
Nisha Jones, Esq.

Good morning, I am an Immigration attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind JustAnswer provides general legal information only and does not constitute legal advice. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Will you be applying for naturalization?

Or are you wondering about the process of applying for a green card renewal?

Nisha Jones, Esq.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Good morning. I have my green card expiring in Nov 25,2018 and would wanna travel to India in August for 2 weeks
so the question I have is . Can I travel since the green card expiration is close
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
also if I wanna renew my green card in may can I do it . and in the process of renewal can I still travel to india and come back
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
u there
Phone call session started

Yes, I'm here.

I received your phone call request, please expect my call in a few minutes. Thanks!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok sure will wait for your call.
Nisha Jones, Esq.
Nisha Jones, Esq.
Nisha Jones, Esq., Lawyer