Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I am seeking to hire a Lawyer to fill I539 on behalf of my 3…

Dear Sir, I am seeking to...
Dear Sir,
I am seeking to hire a Lawyer to fill I539 on behalf of my 3 year old son.My husband is applying for his extension of status hence I require a lawyer to fill the form.Thanks & Regards,
Vaishnavi (###) ###-####
3/21/2018
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Sorry for the delay. I just ask that if the news is not good that you not shoot the messenger. Shooting the messenger is either leaving a negative rating (usually reserved for rude or unprofessional experts) or not leaving a positive rating at all.

I can answer all your questions about filling out the form which should be much more economic for you than hiring me or another lawyer to fill it out for you. What would you like to know?

Dear Sir,
Can you please let me know what would be the cost if you prepare I539 and having your name in the form as prepared by you

I'm not allowed to discuss pricing on this open forum. Your spouse is on H-1B asking for an extension? When does his I-94 expire?

07/31/2018 is his I94 expiration

Ok. And has his H-1B extension been filed yet? Does he have the receipt number for that I-129?

No his H1b extension and my child h4 extension are being files together

Ok. But you just need me to fill it out and sign that I filled it out and your spouse's employer will be responsible for filing it?

thats right. Would you be able to send me mail on how much would be the charge to fill in and sign? So it would be easier for us to decide should we go on call or send you information for fill in and sign...

I am not allowed to give you my email address unless you upgrade the service. I will do that now for the minimal fee, but this is only so that we can communicate in private. Thank you.

I would go by Phone option.Kindly let me know when you are avialable so that I can get my queries clarified

I will post my number in a moment and you may call me now.

Call got disconnected, kindly let me know when I can call you

Ok. Now is good.