Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Without app of US citizenship question.. Its able to take a…

Customer Question
Without app of US...

Without app of US citizenship question.. Its able to take a questions of answers in gooogle

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken? Has any paperwork been filed with the U.S. government?

Without paperwork it not filed.... because I like to read to questions

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about the citizenship application?

No... I am ready for apply US citizen

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I will contact after apply citizen

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 4 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

I'm sorry I do not understand your question. Can you please repeat it?

Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 3 months ago

???