Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Mebune Jordan and am looking for an immigration lawyer my…

Customer Question
Good day, my names...

Good day, my names are ***** ***** Jordan and am looking for an immigration lawyer to follow up my application for nationality pending before USCIS

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the U.S. government?

YES, i filed for citizenship base on 5 years resident permit since then , the case is still pending before uscis

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about the citizenship application?

Not yet, thats why i am looking for a lawyer

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes, i file the form naturization since 08/15/2015 amd went for interview on the 12/15/2015 since then i have not received any response

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
3/20/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 4 months ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Sorry for the delay. I just ask that if the news is not good that you not shoot the messenger. Shooting the messenger is either leaving a negative rating (usually reserved for rude or unprofessional experts) or not leaving a positive rating at all.

What have you done in the last 2+ years since you had the interview to find out what is going on with the case?

Please reply here.

Hello?

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

You can do any of the following to find out what is going on with the case:

1) Call the USCIS Customer Service number at 1-***-***-****.

2) Go to http://infopass.uscis.gov/ and make an appointment to speak in person with an immigration officer to find out the status.

3) If the case is very delayed, you may contact your U.S. Congressmen to get them involved and have their staff push the case along. Here is a helpful link to help you with this: http://www.usa.gov/Contact/Elected.shtml.

4) And finally, you could hire an attorney to find out the status and also push the case along. You can try to find one at http://www.ailalawyer.com/.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! If you have no further questions (at this time) please leave a positive rating for my service. I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars or smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, you may have to scroll up to the top of the page or click on my name and they should come out. Also, your session does NOT close when leaving a positive rating, so you can continue to ask additional questions without additional charge. Thank you for your understanding.

Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 3 months ago

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!