Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I have question regarding h1b visa interview. My h1b visa is…

I have question regarding...

I have question regarding h1b visa interview

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the U.S. government?

My h1b visa is approved, I have an appointment at US Embassay for Visa Stamping

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about the H-1B visa?

What do you mean talk to a lawyer about H1b visa ? ??

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Ah Okay I am going to US Embassay for interview , on my approved h1b document my name is ***** ***** Sxxx Gxxx Uxxx, but in my passport my name is***** this pose any problem ?

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions. I am reviewing it and will post your answer momentarily.

Thanks Mrs.Judith

Welcome to JustAnswer! I have 34 years experience as an immigration attorney and I am here to help resolve your immigration issue. Tackling these issues can sometimes get confusing. Should you need to chat on the phone or document review, I am able to do that for an additional cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested.

Gxxx appears to be a middle name that you may have given to the company and/or their lawyer. It should not be any issue as many US citizens do not use their middle name on official documents.

If you have great concern about this you may want to take with you your birth certificate or school leaving certificate which shows your full name using Gxxx. This is just to give you peace of mind and not be nervous about it.

I have never had this be an issue as long and first and last name are correct, as well as your date of birth and place of birth.

I hope that helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions. I appreciate this opportunity to help you. I do not receive a salary here at JustAnswer, and am only compensated for my time after receiving a rating. If you are very satisfied with my answer please take a moment to click on the 5 stars at the top of the page. The question thread remains open and you can ask follow-up questions.

Judith

Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer