Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Does Viet nam take deportees yet? What is the possibility of…

Customer Question
Does Viet nam take deportees...
Does Viet nam take deportees yet? What is the possibility of my brother is facing deportation and detained? Thanks
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
3/19/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions. I am reviewing it and will post your answer momentarily.

Welcome to JustAnswer! I have 34 years experience as an immigration attorney and I am here to help resolve your immigration issue. Tackling these issues can sometimes get confusing. Should you need to chat on the phone or document review, I am able to do that for an additional cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested.

Yes, Vietnam has normalized relations with the US and accepts deportees from the US now.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/23/us/23immig.html

I hope that helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions. I appreciate this opportunity to help you. I do not receive a salary here at JustAnswer, and am only compensated for my time after receiving a rating. If you are very satisfied with my answer please take a moment to click on the 5 stars at the top of the page. The question thread remains open and you can ask follow-up questions.

Judith

May I answer anything further to earn a positive rating and be paid for my answer?

Judith

May I ask where my answer failed a satisfactory answer> No rating no conpensation for me.

Judith