Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Ho Patt.Ice arrested me and me on removal procedings on Feb…

Customer Question
Ho Patt.Ice arrested me...

Ho Patt.Ice arrested me and me on removal procedings on Feb 2010.we eent before Judge Dowall who after 2 years of trial found me no removable. Homeland security dpt.appealed the judge decision before the ii citcuit court in miami and almost 3 years after, the court also ruled st my favor findin me not remavable. My quedtion is: can ICE arrest me agsin and put me in removal procedures again regardless that the juudge andvthe court of appeals tuled at my favor? Please advisr

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the U.S. government?

My question is above your question, please review it

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about removal proceedings?

My removal process was worked sonce thevbegining to the end by the same sttnu

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Fees

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
Do you need the case #?
Would you rather dpeak on the phone about the case?
Is anybody working on my question?
3/19/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 4 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

Did you get a green card at the end or what is your current status?

Happy to help you but need a response from you to my question.

Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 3 months ago

??