Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Anybody online? It is about a k2 visa for a child that will…

Anybody online? Lawyer's Assistant:...

Anybody online?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken? Has any paperwork been filed with the U.S. government?

It is about a k2 visa for a child that will be 21 in 2 weeks

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?

No

3/19/2018
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

Ok surre, happy to help, what is the question?

on March 14, 2018, I received packet3 for my K1 fiancee and her K2 son who will be 21 years old on March 27, 2018.
I was thinking that I could sponsored the son so, I included him on the K1 application.
Reviewing the adjustment of status, I learned that I cannot sponsored him.
Should I continue the process with him to bring him in the US and once here, apply for a student visa or something?
Anybody online
This is a waste of my time.
Your system just does not work.

I tried to accept your phone call but the payment failed.

Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Phone call session started

Ok now I was to get it to work. I will be calling you shortly. Just wanted to verify that you did want a phonecall which is an additional charge or I can answer you here.

Typo, I meant, I was able to get it to work.

Just wanted to verify that you did want a phonecall which is an additional charge or I can answer you here.?

Stop filling my inbox with emails.
Don't waste my f**king time.
Credit card charges have been declined at my request for not providing the service.
Have a nice day bot!

I'm sorry that you believe I'm a bot. I'm not sure why you're upset. I am an immigration attorney, not a bot. I wasn't available when you requested the call but I'm available now. If you change your mind, I'm happy to help you with the K-2 issue! Just let me know. Have a wonderful night