Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I already have an approved 1-30 and I also have already

received the welcome letter from...
I already have an approved 1-30 and I also have already received the welcome letter from NVC. So what’s the next steps? Before submitting the I-601 form. I want to thank you in advance for your help And answering my questions.
3/18/2018
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

Now the NVC will send you information on how to pay the NVC fees and submit your biographical documents and the Affidavit of Support and how to submit your DS-260 application. Once all of that is done, your file will be forwarded to the local US embassy or consulate. . Then you will attend the interview at that embassy/consulate. During that interview, you will be told if you are inadmissible to the US. If you are, you will be then given information on how to file the I-601 waiver application.

Good luck to you and I hope this answer has helped you.

Please kindly click "Finish by RATING" and choose a rating from the STARS ★★★★★. The question will NOT finish or close after you click and rate me. DON'T WORRY. It will stay OPEN after you rate me and I can continue to answer your follow up questions at no additional charge, if you have any.

The stars are very important. If you don't RATE , I receive zero credit for my time with you. Hopefully you can rate me 3 stars or more. 5 stars rating is the best!

Again, if you have additional follow up questions for me, please ask and I will be happy to clarify. Your satisfaction is my #1 goal.

Any bonus you feel I earned is always very appreciated. For any NEW questions you have in the future that you would like only me to answer, you can begin the new post with the words "FOR JEN."

Hello again.. I see that you were able to view my answer a few days ago, but you did not ask any follow ups or leave me any feed back.

Please let me know how else I can help and please kindly keep in mind that we experts do not receive a salary from this website. We only receive credit when you leave a good rating for us with the stars ★★★★★. Thank you for your consideration of our work and time here.

Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney