Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Are you a real person? Can i reports a visa overstay? Can i…

Customer Question
Are you a real...

Are you a real person?

Lawyer's Assistant: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the lawyer more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. What steps have been taken? Has any paperwork been filed with the U.S. government?

Can i reports a visa overstay?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?

Can i report a visa overstay. fam

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No. connect me.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/18/2018
Immigration Lawyer: NYCLAWYER, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
NYCLAWYER
NYCLAWYER, Lawyer
You can report it. It may be reported to INS and local authorities.Counsel can also do it. martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
If the overstays are Russian nationals, that is ok?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
How can I effectively report russian nationals visa overstays in the United States.. INS or DNS?
INS. Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
DHS
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
eeeeh, incomplete answer lacking specifics..
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
pretty soft if you ask me..
what else can I answer for you?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
what is your education background?
Lawyer for 15 years. BA and JD.Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page for the answer. That’s how I get paid by the site. Much appreciated!
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
please specify.
Site rules do not permit us to provide personal information.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
BA: (INSERT SCHOOL)
JD: (INSERT SCHOOL)
Law Practice (INSERT PRACTICE)
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
this will be reported to the FTC, believe me.
Take care. I will opt out and perhaps a colleague can help further.
NYCLAWYER
NYCLAWYER
NYCLAWYER, Lawyer