Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I have a question i am in EAD can i call my parents in visit…

Customer Question
Hello i have a...

Hello i have a question i am in EAD can i call my parents in visit visa for my wedding

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the U.S. government?

Nothing i wanted to know first if i can apply

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes i came in a student visa go tmarried to a ctizen righ tnow i am into green card process i am waitinf for my interview but i do have green card

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
3/18/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions. I am reviewing it and will post your answer momentarily.

ook

Welcome to JustAnswer! I have 34 years experience as an immigration attorney and I am here to help resolve your immigration issue. Tackling these issues can sometimes get confusing. Should you need to chat on the phone or document review, I am able to do that for an additional cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested.

Are you having a special religious ceremony since you have already gotten married and filed for your adjustment of status?

Did any of your other siblings come here as a student and not go back home?

Judith

no its just me none of my sibings
i did court marriage but i want to do a traditional one so just wanted to know if i can apply for my parents to attend the wedding
a special religious ceremony