Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Sorry I lost connectivity. How much I need to pay to talk to…

Customer Question
Sorry I lost connectivity ...

Sorry I lost connectivity

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the U.S. government?

How much I need to pay to talk to him?

Lawyer's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Immigration Lawyer's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

My Daughter(minor) and her i94 is expired 3 months back for this question how much you charge

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?

No, im going to talk to my company Lawyer

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

How much I need to pay depending on that I will talk

Lawyer's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Immigration Lawyer's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

Can you please tell exact cost?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/17/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions. I am reviewing it and will post your answer momentarily.

Experts have nothing to do with the charges by the site. Please contact customer service for specific information about what you will pay.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Hello
Hello I have question
My Daughter is 8 years old and she is on H4 and her Visa is expired. Her I797 is valid till June 2018 but I94 got expired in 3 months back. Now my company is filing H1 extension for me and also for my Daughter. Will there be any issue? Please guide me. I heard for minors there will be different Laws.

Do you understand this is not a free service?

I rely on this as my support for myself and family. Please confirm you understand this is a pay for service.

Judith