Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I had applied for us visa b2 my application was refused my…

Customer Question
I had applied for...

I had applied for us visa b2 my application was refused my flight ticket and hotel booking is been done on 24 Th of March the trip is been sponsored by Loreal totally 191 people travel but my application was refused is it possible for me get appointment and get visa

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the U.S. government?

I don’t know what to do it’s harly few days left if I reapply I did not get date of appointment before traveling date

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about the B-2 visa?

I am an Indian citizen do u have any laser in India chennai

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Lawer in India Chennai chan u give me the contact

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/17/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 4 months ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Sorry for the delay. I just ask that if the news is not good that you not shoot the messenger. Shooting the messenger is either leaving a negative rating (usually reserved for rude or unprofessional experts) or not leaving a positive rating at all.

What was the reason for denial?

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

What was the reason for denial?