Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Iam a u.s citzin an I Ben with my fiance for 7 years he from…

Customer Question
Hi Iam a u.s...

Hi Iam a u.s citzin an I Ben with my fiance for 7 years he from Jamaica we Ben engaged for two years I need to no wat paper I file for him to come to u.s it's time he come an we be together please tell me what to d

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the U.S. government?

None yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?

No We just started talking bout him coming here

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Like

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
3/16/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 4 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

Have you two ever met in person?

Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 3 months ago

??