Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I have a question regarding N400 form N14 and right actions…

Hi I have a...

Hi I have a question regarding N400 form N14 and right actions to take for my situation

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the U.S. government?

I had N400 interview already

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about the citizenship application?

Yes, I have a lawyer , but want second opinion

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have a question , can it be done via chat?

3/16/2018
KLAW
KLAW, Lawyer

G​ood morning. I am a legal expert attorney who will assist you today. Please give me some details about your question.

Deleted ... 3/17/2018

I can talk to you on the phone , however I am having a meeting now at work and will have time around 10 am
So I am just giving you a flavor of my situation
I can chat now for another 10 min

Ill let another expert handle your question who can call you at your desired time.

Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Sorry for the delay. I just ask that if the news is not good that you not shoot the messenger. Shooting the messenger is either leaving a negative rating (usually reserved for rude or unprofessional experts) or not leaving a positive rating at all.

Are they trying to say that you spent too much time outside of the U.S.? Since you got your U.S. Lawful Permanent Residency, did you have any trips outside of the U.S. that lasted more than 180 days? Did you have any multiple trips in ANY 12 month period that when you add them up, they add up to more than 180 days?

Can you call me please
Phone call session started
Hello again Guillermo
When can you call me? I am ready to talk and stepped out from work

I will call in 3 minutes. Finishing up a reply to another customer.

Ok thank you
I am waiting

Ok.