Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Currently I'm in USA. NO I CAME to USA in Jan 2016 on a

Customer Question
Currently I'm in USA ...

Currently I'm in USA

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the U.S. government?

NO I CAME to USA in Jan 2016 on a tourist visa and stayed back but with the current scenario it's tough to stay here

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?

I spoke but they said only marriage is the option

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Nothing in canada i didn't spoke to any lawyer yet I'm looking to seek an advice what would be my options

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Immigration Law
3/16/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer replied 1 month ago
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Sorry for the delay. I just ask that if the news is not good that you not shoot the messenger. Shooting the messenger is either leaving a negative rating (usually reserved for rude or unprofessional experts) or not leaving a positive rating at all.

So what would you like to know?

Ely, Counselor at Law