Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Tina Sorry, I am from WI and i am looking for immigration…

Customer Question
Tina Sorry, Hi Pearl ...

Tina Sorry, Hi Pearl

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I am from WI and i am looking for immigration help...

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None, but i have done some research on my own

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Are there any charges or prices...?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
3/15/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 3 months ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Sorry for the delay. I just ask that if the news is not good that you not shoot the messenger. Shooting the messenger is either leaving a negative rating (usually reserved for rude or unprofessional experts) or not leaving a positive rating at all.

So what would you like to know?