Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

FOR not sure you remember our conversation of last August. I…

Customer Question
FOR JAMES James hi, not sure...
FOR JAMES
James hi, not sure you remember our conversation of last August. I have a few additional questions regarding the structure to be set up as I am in the process of setting up the US Affiliate in these days.
1. Is there a minimum monthly turnover that the US affiliate must to generate for the 12 months activity prior to requesting the green card??
2. Does the US affiliate have to invoice another US entity for this?
3. Do I have to be physically living in the US for the entire 12 months prior to requesting the green card or can I also be located elsewhere?
4. Can I just use the same address as the US Company address for all my papers and correspondence?Fact is that I was thinking of setting up the branch and then invoicing the UK mother company from the US affiliate for a specific amount per month/week for 12 months. After that apply for the green card and in the meantime apply for a job with a different employer.If my construction is a viable one, would you be able to help me with preparing all related papers or could you indicate me someone who can?Thank you!
Sergio
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Immigration Law
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
An additional question I would like to ask is which form of Corporation is best: Sole Proprietor, S-Corporation, C-Corporation or LLC? Thanks, Sergio
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi, any reason why the response is being delayed so much even though I have asked for a fast service?
Answered in 1 day by:
3/16/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 1 month ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Michelle hi,as a matter of fact I still require assistance. I contacted James because he helped me in the past but any other (good) Immigration Lawyer is more than welcome to assist me too.Thank you!
Sergio
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Michelle hi:still no answer...Sergio
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Michelle hi:
more than 34 hours have gone by and, although I have purchased the express service, I still have not received any answer. Is the Justanswer concept still alive or is it fading?Thanks,
Sergio
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Michelle hi:Thank you for the support Justanswer have given me in the past but considering the incredibly bad service I have received for my latest question I will have to bring my business elsewhere.Kind regards,
Sergio Pasqualini
Immigration Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

Hello! Sorry for the delay. I was out of the country on vacation when you posted your question for me. I'm glad you received service from another Expert. Again, my apologies for my earlier unavailability.

Feel free to contact customer service to get a refund for this question.

Ely, Counselor at Law